Start Selling Online today and get 50% of your costs back.
e-Commerce Grant Scheme
MAXIMUM GRANT OF €5,000, PART-FINANCING UP TO 50% OF ELIGIBLE EXPENDITURE
Having an online shop is now easier than before. Cyberspace Solutions is an approved service provider in the e-Commerce Grant scheme which finances 50% of all eligible expenses in developing an online shop up to a maximum of €5,000
Online selling opens up many opportunities for Maltese companies. Some of the advantages of selling online over traditional methods include:
- Reduced operating costs normally associated with renting expensive high street premises, reduced labour costs related to shop assistants, expensive shop layouts and furnishings as well as light and electricity expenses.
- Lower operating costs as orders come directly through the website for processing.
- Opening up new markets including a global audience.
- Having a more level playing field and the ability to compete with much larger businesses.
- Unlike physical shops your online shop is open 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- The ability to collect payments immediately upon confirmed online transactions.
- The ability to offer targeted sales offerings based on customer profiling and purchasing trends.
- The ability to showcase your full product / service range to existing customers.
Eligible costs include
- Costs related to the design and development of the e-Commerce website.
- Domain Registration
- The website hosting fees.
- The backend to manage your online shop and content management Software.
- Integration of the shopping card system with payment system/s,
- implementation of the required security features, testing and go live).
Application Cut Off dates
Do you have a project you would like to discuss with us?
If you have an eCommerce idea which you would like to apply for, we would be more than happy to discuss it with you and see how we can help you. Give us a call on 21424657/8 to setup a meeting or fill in the contact form below.