Cyberspace Solutions is proud to have been involved in one of the most prestigious restoration projects in Malta. Our Lady of Victories Church was the first church and building completed in Valletta. In 1566, after the end of The Great Siege of Malta of 1565.
We have helped Dinl-Art Helwa the Maltese NGO responsible for the preservation and restoration of this priceless heritage building to apply for EU funding to finance some of the restoration projects activities for the Our Lady of Victories Church in Valletta.
As part of the project we have been tasked with creating various multimedia experiences:
- A multilingual audio guide interpretation system for visitors, touch screen interpretation panels. This project included the scripting, voiceover recordings for the different languages as well as the editing and mastering of the voiceovers with sound effects and background music. Cyberspace also supplied the audio guide units themselves.
- Project website and ticketing booking system.
- Interactive wheelchair friendly info kiosk, digital signage, showing the timeline of the church
- A 10 minute video documentary in English and Maltese which is shown in the media room of the annex next door to the OLV church.
- Various signage, and design and printing of large format graphics in various areas of the church and annex.
- We are currently in the process of digitising the archives of this church to transfer to touch panels designed specifically for this purpose.
Check out the video below to get a good overview of the restoration project itself.