Cyberspace Solutions is a multimedia company with more than 25 years of experience offering web development, eCommerce solutions, online marketing and multimedia development. The company is responsible for managing the online presence of a number of clients from different sectors and industries.
We are currently looking for the services of a Junior Software Developer to support the software and multimedia development team. The hands-on software developer will work with other professionals in the unit to create multimedia and web solutions as well as to support existing clients.
The successful candidate will be tasked with:
- Working alongside the multimedia development team working on the various multimedia and web experiences projects being handled by the company;
- Supporting the UX design team with the development of backend systems for web projects, using WordPress, PHP and MySQL;
- Offering software support services to existing projects including the implementation of maintenance and testing procedures.
Skills & Knowledge
The ideal candidate should:
- Be proficient in WordPress, including the installation and customisation of plugins;
- Be proficient with the Adobe Suite, particularly with Adobe Photoshop;
- Have strong proficiency in MySQL database management;
- Be able to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with superiors, colleagues and clients;
- Be solutions focused, flexible and able to work in a multidisciplinary team;
- Work meticulously, methodically and accurately, and demonstrate interest and ability to learn;
- Be able to work under pressure, handling time-sensitive deadlines and working on a number of concurrent projects
The successful applicant is to have a degree of MQF Level 6 or equivalent in IT or Software Development, or an appropriate recognised comparable qualification. Relevant work experience will be considered an asset.
Remuneration is negotiable and will be based on the applicant’s experience, qualifications and skills.
Why work at Cyberspace?
A successful applicant will be subject to a number of benefits and experiences:
- Gaining work experience and knowledge of the digital sector;
- Benefitting from career-boosting opportunities with a potential for intra-company promotions;
- Enjoying a modern workspace, and being part of an experienced team of professionals;
- Working on large-scale international projects;
- Benefitting from our in-house mentoring and training.
Interested in this vacancy? Send us your CV and covering letter by no later than 21st January 2022
- Drop us a line on firstname.lastname@example.org